The USDA TARGET Center provides ergo assessments to USDA
employees nationwide. This service is provided in-person
for local Washington, D.C.
area employees. Employees in all other USDA locations are
eligible for distance ergo
Typical Ergo Assessment
During a typical ergo assessment, a TARGET staff member
- Evaluate the individual’s current workstation setup.
- Recommend adjustments to better fit the workstation to
- Suggest possible alternative solutions for the keyboard,
mouse, or chair.
- Set up an evaluation loan of ergonomic equipment, if
- Provide vendor information for solutions recommended
- Prepare a written report of our findings.
To request an ergo assessment, contact
the USDA TARGET Center today.
Last Modified: 06/27/2012