OPPM serves the Secretary and USDA agencies with policy, advice and coordination in acquisitions, procurement and management of real and personal property. In addition, it provides oversight and policy in transportation, supply, motor vehicles, aircraft, recycling, and energy conservation.
- Environment Management Division
Response and Restoration, Sustainable Practices, BioPreferred
- Property Management Division
Real Property, Personal Property, and Fleet Management
- Procurement Policy Division
Policy and Regulations, Acquisition Workforce, and Special Procurement Programs
- Procurement Systems Division
Management of USDA's Automated Procurement System, Integrated Acquisition System (IAS)
- Safety & Health Management Division
Workers Compensation and Safe Working Conditions
- Credit Card Services Center
Purchase, Fleet and Travel Cards
- Procurement Operations Division
Manages the procurement operation functions to acquire services, supplies, equipment for Departmental Management, its Staff Offices and USDA Department-wide procurements.