USDA Small Business Connections
The Small Business Connections is an outreach program of USDA’s Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU). Each month small businesses are invited to attend a meeting to network, learn from one another and make critical connections to help expand small businesses interactions with USDA.
The Small Business Connections is for your company if:
- You wish to expand knowledge of USDA’s procurement priorities;
- You want to network with other small and large businesses; and
- You desire to build relationships with Small Business Specialists.
The Small Business Connections events take place in the meeting rooms located in the rear of the South Building cafeteria from 9:00 am to 11:30 am. These events are free, and pre-registration is required to attend. Registration is available by clicking the link below.
Here is a list of the upcoming events
- August 21, 2014 - Supporting Small Business: USDA Green Technology Business
Opportunities and Trends in the BioPreferred Program – Click Here to Register
- October 21, 2014 - Supporting Small Business: USDA and Other Federal Departments SB Outreach
and Market Research Best Practices
- November 20, 2014 - Doing Business with USDA
- December 20, 2014 - Introduction to USDA Information Technology-FY15
For more information please contact:
Mr. Shawn Kerkes,